Philippine Standard Time

To those who are interested in applying to the College of Architecture as new first year students, kindly visit this link.

To those who intends to shift or transfer from other programs within UP Diliman and UP System, and other institutions, including second degrees (apply as T2), please follow the guidelines on this link.

UPCA Primer for Shifting and Transferring

The shifting form can be downloaded from this link.

Application Form for Shiftee and Transferee

To those who wish to apply to the graduate programs of the college, please go to this link.