MUHON 8 is now available!
Muhon features these 5 Papers in its 8th issue:
1) Adaptability and Performance of Slag Cement as Partial Replacement to Ordinary Portland Cements in Concrete by John Arvin R. Manaloto
2) Developing an Automated Philippine National Building Code Compliance for R-1 Projects in BIM Using Visual Programming by Karen Therese F. Lopez and Ronald S. Balane
3) Flood Control Projects in the Philippines: A Historical Overview by Richard Martin E. Rinen and Norio Maki
4) The Spatial Expression of Informal Livelihoods: An Examination of Charcoal Production in Tondo, Manila and Resettlement by Olivia Alma G. Sicam
5) Investigating Traffic Noise Levels Using FWHA Traffic Prediction Models in the Streets of Quezon by Cherry Amor Ailes del Barrio, Florencio Romario Ty Sebastian III, Mark Abraham Sangueza Goduco, and Luis Maria T. Bo-ot
Muhon is an internationally peer-reviewed academic journal that publishes scholarly works on the designed environment. It is the official publication of the University of the Philippines, College of Architecture (UPCA), in Diliman. Professor Gerard Lico serves as the Editor-in-Chief of the journal.
The current issue may be accessed here: https://journals.upd.edu.ph/…/muhon/issue/view/MUHON%208