Non-compliance with the following requirements shall mean forfeiture of the right to join the College Recognition Rites and the University General Commencement Exercises.
- College Recognition Rites shall be on April 28, 2013 (Sunday), Upper Ground of Building 1.
- Registration will start exactly 8:30am until 9:30am ONLY. Those who will not be able to register on-time shall not be included in the procession, and shall not be called in the list of those who will be recognized in the ceremony.
- Entrance processional will start at 9:45am. College Marshals shall direct graduates to the lower ground for entrance formation.
- After College Recognition Rites, lunch will be served by 12;00nn at the lower ground in Building 1.
- All graduates must return to the Upper Ground of UPCA Building 1 by 2:00pm for the required formation for the University General Commencement Exercises. Family & guests may proceed directly to Quezon Hall. College of Architecture's entrance & seating assignment is at the South Wing (Vargas Museum Side) of the University Amphitheater.
DRESS CODE for GRADUATES:
- The attire is strictly Formal Filipiniana with the UP "Sablay" draped initially over the right shoulder of the graduate. Note that as per UP tradition, no part of the Sablay shall touch the skin of the graduate. Hence, skin-bearing outfits are disallowed eg. plunging necklines, sleeveless blouses, tube-tops, spaghetti-strap blouses, sando etc.
- The Sablay that will be worn, must have been bought from the Alumni Center for strict compliance of the design.
- Ladies: Ecru-colored midi or full length skirt. Ecru-colored blouse up to 3/4 inches in sleeve length. An ecru-colored bolero or panuelo shall be worn over a sleeveless blouse at all times. Shoes must have heels, and must also be ecru-colored.
- Gentlemen: Dark Colored pants (black, dark blue, charcoal or dark brown), matching colored socks (formal length not ankle socks), plain (no print) white undershirt with sleeves (t-shirt or camisa de chino), standard beige colored Barong Tagalog.